Could your business operate without its assets?
The current compensation and litigation culture in the UK puts your business and everything that you have worked for at risk every day.
Asset Protection is more important now than it’s ever been. Large corporations have been ringfencing their assets for years and this is simply common sense, particularly in the present financial climate. Wouldn’t it make sense to protect your business in the same way?
Matrix Legal & Insolvency Services has the perfect solution for protecting your assets, quickly, legally and cost effectively.
Your personal assets may be protected by the corporate veil of limited liability but your business assets remain a target for Lawyers, Creditors, Bailiffs, Liquidators, Government Agencies, Employee Claims or even from pilfering.
Why is your business at risk?
Lawyers like nothing more than suing people, after all, that’s how they make their money. Very often you can be subject to a claim through no fault of your own.
Claims can come against you from a number of avenues, very often leaving you little time to act or prepare. For example, you could be hit with a negligence or injury claim that is not covered by your insurance, You could be sued for a breach of contract by a customer, an employment claim by an employee or a hefty tax bill and penalties following an Inland Revenue or VAT inspection.
The simple fact of the matter is that your business can be protected legally and inexpensively, but the important thing is that you have to prepare for the worst before any action is taken against you.
Matrix Legal & Insolvency Services is an established company dedicated to the confidential protection of its clients’ assets.
Your business is Our business !
The benefits of protecting your assets through our Asset Registry Service
If your assets are unprotected they are vulnerable to claims from creditors, bailiffs, liquidators, employees, government departments or even from pilfering. By registering your assets with Matrix Asset Registry you will :
- Protect your assets against the actions of any creditor
- Protect your assets against any bailiff or sheriff’s officer who may wish to seize them
- Protect your assets against any insolvency proceedings
- Keep track of your assets and where they are located
- Ensure that your assets are not being pilfered or stolen
- Gain access to potentially significant tax advantages (subject to certain criteria)
- Have a regularly audited asset register which will assist your accountant and insurance company
- Have total control over your assets via our annual asset audit report, giving you complete peace of mind